-
February 21st, 2005, 05:21 PM
#1
TitanicLover15
Guest
There are SO many things that have been retired over the years, if you could have one thing of your choice come out of retirement what would it be? I think I would lilke to see Josefina's Harvest Dress
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:26 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Felicity's green riding habit!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:26 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, that is a good one. I'd like to have it someday.
How about:
Scenes and Settings
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Josefina's piano!
Felicity's Guitar
Felicity's work Gown
Felicity's Town outfit!
Cannot pick one.. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:36 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Felicity's Nightstand and Nighttime Necessities
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:37 PM
#6
TitanicLover15
Guest
lol thats ok [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:40 PM
#7
Inactive Member
It is really hard to narrow it down but I will pick Felcity's Clothes Press.
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:48 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Josefina's piano, hands down. The piano is my one "holy grail" item that I expect to never get.
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:50 PM
#9
TitanicLover15
Guest
don't say that, who knows maybe someday you WILL get a chance to own it- always think positive [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 21st, 2005, 05:51 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Kirsten's blue-checked dress. Because it's the one Kirsten outfit I don't own. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks